Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Forging the Hammer

I'm working on a book, it won't be too large and will be a great improvement on all my previous work. I don't have a time frame and I'm unsure if I'll continue updating this site. Here's an excerpt.

"Swami, guru, pontiff and priest, are but empty words, are but mouths for mute gods and saintly vassals adored by swine and slavelings. Your shining lords will abandon you, the hope you cherish shall slit your throat whilst you pray in servitude. True wisdom lies in the path of action, postulation is for the fool who despairs, idol bones are made to be broken and idol minds shall bend to the victors will.

Fortune belongs to he who grasps it, destiny to those who conquer, eminent shall stand the indomitable warrior, draped in the sun with the moon under heel; this world belongs ever to the strong. "

No comments:

Post a Comment